Here’s good news for the business accounting – QuickBooks Enterprise 2017 is out and a number of businessmen are switching over to the latest edition so as to make the best use of new advanced accounting tools and applications.
With improved multi-user functionality and other interesting features, the latest copy of QuickBooks Enterprise software suite has made it possible for the businesses to get their accounting needs accomplished smoothly and more accurately.
But are you sure your personal computer system is quite ready to adopt the latest QuickBooks Enterprise 2017. Here in this write-up, we will throw lights over the minimum system requirement for QuickBooks Enterprise 2017. If you require enhancing hardware and software capability to get the accounting suite compatible with your computer system, then dial QuickBooks support phone for Enterprise and get a real-time solution.
Go through the technological specifications mentioned below and check if you need to upgrade your computer system:
• Windows 10, all versions together with 64-bit
• Windows 8.1 (Update 1), all versions including 64-bit
• Windows 7 SP1, all versions along with 64-bit
• Windows – Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2
• Linux — OpenSuse 42.1, Fedora 23, Red Hat 7 (Update 2)
Hard drive space:
• 4 GB of RAM is necessary
• 5 GB of hard drive space is necessary, additional space would be more beneficial
• 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime for added software suite
RAM requirements for server:
You will have to decide how many users are going to use QuickBooks Enterprise 2017 in your business – as the size of RAM differs in accordance with your users’ login.
Here is the RAM requirement:
• 8 GB of RAM for 0-5 users login
• 12 GB of RAM for up to 10 users
• 16 GB of RAM for up to 15 users
• 20+ GB of RAM for 20+ user login
Processor and RAM for the operating system:
• Minimum 4 GB of RAM, and 8 GB of RAM is suggested
• 2.4 GHz Processor
Other than these requirements, you need to check some other important things as well. The display should have 1280 x 1024 screen resolution so that you can make the best use of its user interface. On the other hand, you need to make sure your computer system is duly connected to an uninterrupted internet connection.
When multi-user access is required, you need to have administrator credentials to have access to the server. And last but not the least; you must have a direct access to experienced QuickBooks technicians who can help you get your computer system ready to adopt the enhanced QuickBooks Enterprise 2017. To do so, dial technical support phone number for QuickBooks and get the access flawlessly without any technical challenges.
Today, some independent tech support service providers are offering their expertise to get all the issues resolved in a real time. So, if you are looking forward to resolving all issues instantly, contact a technician and experience a flawless accounting.