QuickBooks Printer not Activated Error 20? Tips to Fix the Problem
What can be more adverse for a small business when it is unable to print a report from QuickBooks? It is a common issue with QuickBooks printers that it suddenly shoots a pop-up showing a message “Printer Not Activated, Error Code – 20.” And it is unluckily ascertained that the situation puts an obstacle in the way the business works to streamline its financial transactions.
The activation error takes place because of one way or another – largely caused by ill-handled documents files. In addition, when a user tries to save an Adobe PDF file in QuickBooks, the error takes place because of the conflicts between the settings of QuickBooks PDF converter and Windows operating system. Technical Support for Quickbooks
Here are some prime reasons why the issue happens?
- QBPrint File is corrupted.
- Microsoft XPS document writer is not functioning properly.
- Technical problems in Printer Spooler Service.
- Technical issues in other Windows Component.
- Incomplete installation.
- Improper shut down of the computer system.
- A malware attack from websites.
- Unintentional deletion of system files.
In addition to these points, there are three other reasons that can also trigger the error code while trying to use QuickBooks printer:
- Upgrading Windows operating system to the latest edition.
- Upgrading PDF converter to the latest edition through Windows update.
- Having multiple versions of QuickBooks installed on the computer system. Printer error 20 support for Quickbooks
So, these are some common reasons that can result in activation error code 20. Though the issue appears to be much problematic for a business books, but it is easy to resolve as some independent QuickBooks printer technical support companies offer reliable tech assistance with increased accuracy.
Here are easy steps to curb the error code:
- Start your computer and log in to the system as an administrator.
- Hit the Start key and go to All Programs>Accessories>System Tools, and select System Restore.
- You will get a new Window; now check the message “Restore my computer to an earlier time.“
- Now, click Next to forward the process.
- Go to the window “On this list, click a restore point” list, and select the recent restore point.
- Now hit on Next.
- Confirm your action by clicking on the confirmation message.
- Now, you complete the process, restart your computer system.
- Download repair utility.
- Install the utility and run it to scan the accounting software suite.
- Run troubleshoot when the scan is completed.
- Fix the error after identifying the technical problems.
- Now, restart your computer system and try to activate QuickBooks printer.
These are some guaranteed technical troubleshoot methods to resolve the error code 20 effectively. If you come across any technical hurdles while executing the steps, you can reach out to technical experts to get additional help.
External Link: https://goo.gl/d4dEux | http://tinyurl.com/yb8quk4s | http://bit.do/dCKc8 | http://tiny.cc/gusomy