Handy ways to fix error code 15215 in QuickBooks
QuickBooks accounting software is perfect for the small businesses and large scale businesses too. Using this software, you can easily store and share all the information about the customers, vendors, services, employees, etc. It is a type of accounting software package which helps in saving time and money and also help in the easy management of the work. This application is used widely and there is a severe chance of getting errors while using the software. error support for Quickbooks
QuickBooks Error 15215: Error Codes are caused due to the in-correct configuration in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE). So whenever you get this error then, it is suggested to repair this error as soon as you can. Many times, in order to protect the contents in your computer, QuickBooks verifies the digital signature of all the downloaded files through a program. And if it is not able to confirm the digital signature of the files, then this error occurs. There is no reason to worry about this error code. Below is given are some ways by which you can fix this error.
Method: 1.You should change the options of Internet Explorer.
- First of all open Internet Explorer.
- Choose the Internet Options.
- Select Security and then choose the trusted sites.
- Select the Sites button and then add .Intuit.com and .quickbooks.com to your trusted sites. Technical support for quickbooks
The digital signature certificate has to be installed.
Search for exe in Windows that is generally located in C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
To search QBW32.EXE in Windows 7:
- If during initial search EXE does not come up then click on the link for More Results in Windows Search section.
- In the Next Screen, select the Computer.
- Find EXE from the search results and then the Type of Application.
- Right-click on exe, and then select Properties.
- While clicking the Digital Signature tab, make sure that Intuit, Inc. is selected in the signature list.
- Select Details.
- Select View Certificate, in the Digital Signature Details.
- From the Certificate window, click on Install Certificate.
- Click on Next and wait till Finish is displayed. Then select Finish.
- Now restart your computer.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Now download all the updates again.
Below are the steps to resolve the error code 15215:-
- First, download QuickBooks File Repair Tool and click on “Select File option in case you know the location of QuickBooks files or simply select “Search Files” if you don’t know the location of files.
- Tap on ‘Scan File’ button for scanning the selected file.
- Now, click on the “Company” button.
- By clicking on ‘Customer’ button, you can see the customer associated information.
- Click on “Vendors” button to know the details of the vendors.
- In case, you want to see the information of employees click on “Employees” button.
- Tap on the “Repair” button, a “Save As” dialog box will appear select version, path and then click on the ‘Start’ button.
- If the error repair process is successfully completed, then a message will appear as “repair process completed successfully.” Now click ‘OK’ and close the box. Payroll support for quickbooks
QuickBooks ensures that all its customers have an amazing experience of using this accounting software. In case you experience any difficulty in executing these steps, simply call on the toll-free QuickBooks support phone number and get quality results instantly. What you need to is to dial a toll-free support number and select a QB expert matching your preferences.
External Link: https://goo.gl/A3o6ds | http://tinyurl.com/yaxlquua | http://bit.do/dCKda | http://tiny.cc/pusomy