Checklists for Converting from QuickBooks Online to Desktop
Are you thinking of making any change from QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise version of QuickBooks to QuickBooks Online? If yes, then read this piece of writing and you will get some updated information about this conversion process. To start the conversion or export process, you first must be using Internet Explorer, and the system must have Windows installed in it.
Simply follow the steps discussed in the checklist given below and apply them carefully:
Run the conversion process
- First of all, start the process in your QuickBooks desktop software.
- Open windows: select company file > Export Company File to QuickBooks Online.
- Mac: Choose File > Export > To QuickBooks Online.
- In case you have already created a QuickBooks Online file, sign in. Otherwise, click “Create an account.”
- In case you’re using QuickBooks Online Accountant, it is recommended that you need to create a client’s file in QuickBooks Online Accountant first.
- If you are not using the newest version of QuickBooks desktop, you may be asked to confirm your home currency. Select the same home currency as the one you are using in QuickBooks desktop, and click Continue. QuickbooksHelpSupport.com
- Continue to follow the onscreen instructions to complete the procedure. Finally, you will receive an email once your file has been successfully exported to QuickBooks Online.
Check your new QuickBooks Online file
- In order to check new QuickBooks online file, Sign into QuickBooks Online.
- Confirm your home currency is set as the same as your home currency in your QuickBooks desktop file. Click the Gear > Currencies.
- Compare your “Exchange Gain or Loss” reports to ensure your data has imported correctly:
- Click the Gear > Chart of Accounts.
- Enter “exchange” in the search box.
- For the account Exchange Gain or loss, tap run report.
- There can be minor differences in your “Exchange Gain or Loss” account between your QuickBooks desktop file and QuickBooks Online file, due to some rounding of currency exchange values. QB Enterprise support
The most significant part of this procedure is to remember that if you have entered anything into QBO, you will need to re-enter after you finish the conversion process. When the entire process completes, you will be reminded to verify your data and to withdraw your QBO subscription if you won’t need it in future. In case you need or want to view the data for up to one year after you cancel the subscription, you can reactivate the account at any time during this period and then you would manually enter any transactions entered via the desktop edition. If in case you are not able to reactivate the account, then you can get help from a reliable third party support providing company that offers you quality QuickBooks technical support at an affordable price tag.
External Link: https://goo.gl/BWtLeV | http://tinyurl.com/yclj3umk | http://bit.do/dCKdD | http://tiny.cc/6xsomy