A 2-step approach to connect to a QuickBooks company file
When any software tries to unite to QuickBooks desktop or a QuickBooks company file, it is likely that you get an error message on your screen. It says “Unable to connect to QuickBooks” or “Please connect to a QuickBooks company file.” If something like this happens with your devices, then you need to have an instant and verified technical support service from QuickBooks professionals. If you want to do things yourself and want to save some bucks, then you can easily try out the following steps, displayed in a 2-step approach, to troubleshoot the issue with no hassles:
Step One: Checking QuickBooks setup
- The very first thing that you are expected to do is to make sure that you have a functional QuickBooks installed, have applied the latest QuickBooks, have opened company file open, and have logged into QuickBooks as the Administrator with certified Admin permissions.
- Give the software permission to access the QuickBooks company file when promoted by QuickBooks.
- Check that you meet the minimum systems requirements to use the sofware’ system requirements.
- Users of Microsoft Vista, 7 or 8 need to have User Account Control (UAC) set to On or Always Notify. Users of a 64-bit version of Windows may receive a message showing connectivity issue need to turn UAC off and restart the system. After this, try a connection.
- Close any crashed instances of QuickBooks with the help of the Windows Task Manager.
- Make sure one QuickBooks company file is opened at a time.
- QuickBooks users who are unable to remove the old connection from the QuickBooks Company preferences > Integrated Application list can go for setting up a new connection.
Step Two: Refreshing QuickBooks interface files
When the software tries to unite to QuickBooks, it may find it hard to make connection due to a corrupt or unsupported QuickBooks interface. Here QB users need to refresh the interface by following the steps below:
- Take the backup of the QuickBooks company file and store it safely.
- In C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks, you need to search for the file Reboot.bat and run the same file as Administrator.
- After this, restart your PC and try to connect. Tech Support for QuickBooks Installation
With this 2-step approach, you are likely to overcome the issue of unable to connect to QuickBooks or a QuickBooks company file. If things are still out of your hand, then you need to contact Intuit-certified professionals and take a reliable QuickBooks technical support via a remote tech support that is affordable too.
External Link: https://goo.gl/jrfV46 | http://tinyurl.com/y8ktkkcz | http://bit.do/dCKfx | http://ow.ly/hS8Z30dV0iQ